form over function M4

Vague

Is the KZ M4 quad rail durable? I like the looks of it. I know that's what is important but would I be better off with something else along the same lines? I am not going to be a big time shooter but still would like to do things right with flair or bling - ya I know less is more and I don't want to end up with a gold gyms battleship.

opinions vary but I am listening

Vague

strangerdanger, goals? lol, my goal is to have a goal. After a lot of collecting I am ready to just have a project. Perhaps I will get it right the first time but swapping things out could be on going. I am retired and I noticed things work out better if there is always something in the mail working its way towards me. After reading what some of you guys know I understand I will not even attempt to reach that level of involvement. **** that's like getting married or something. Sometimes its more about "what it could do" than what you will actually really do with it. menkind understand this.

hookster - deal. after reading 15 pages ( I don't recommend it at 3 in the morning you start to glaze over) - I can't see any reason not to buy from you beings your of some knowledge and good character and besides I save 50 bucks. lol Please email me since I am a tiny newbie and can't email you with the " I will take it" clarification. Thank you for taking the time to sail me in the right direction of a good deal.

A goal would be what you intend to use the weapon for. Such as, picking a specific light, activation system and so on.

Whatever you choose, keep weight in mind for every item. Remove weight whenever possible. No matter how insignificant it may seem.

Hookster's a good guy, when he's not out drumming up business for his vet girlfriend with his truck! :p

I agree on the less weight. I don't know about a light yet. Home defense ain't really an issue. I go 220 and my dog is 100 lb pit/rot mix. House is fortified. So at this point it's me just hoping to get it to where I don't get tired of looking at when it's sitting over there on the table. But I do want it to run smoothly if the need should arise ever - like the zombie bears that the young are always talking about.