The M4 collapsible stock I bought

mosley128

I purchased this stock direct from the company, Southwest Custom Firearms. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=225924186#PIC After purchasing it, I noticed there were no pics of the Benelli box, or even a picture of the "Benelli" on the bottom of the shoulder rest. Does this look legit to you all? Also, I purchased it on Friday, but they still haven't taken the auction down on the website, is that normal? I'm a little new to purchasing gun parts on the web, so I'm a little nervous. Thanks for your help!

Edited by mosley128

I purchased this stock direct from the company, Southwest Custom Firearms. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=225924186#PIC After purchasing it, I noticed there were no pics of the Benelli box, or even a picture of the "Benelli" on the bottom of the shoulder rest. Does this look legit to you all? Also, I purchased it on Friday, but they still haven't taken the auction down on the website, is that normal? I'm a little new to purchasing gun parts on the web, so I'm a little nervous. Thanks for your help!

I am pretty sure i sold them this stock new in Box ,It is new and genuine no worries , they are honest and up front.

Next time do more research on this forum. If you are a LEO, or you have a friend who is in Law Enforcement, you can get these stocks directley through Benelli for $150. shipped..

As a member of this forum for the past two years, I have seen people offer to sell them for various amounts, never for 150. And no, I don't have friends in law enforcement, I went the military route.

Next time do more research on this forum. If you are a LEO, or you have a friend who is in Law Enforcement, you can get these stocks directley through Benelli for $150. shipped..

Do they require department letterhead confirmation and all that jazz?

Here, contact her...

The person of contact for the stock is:

Laurie Kayser

Benelli/Franchi Coordinating Assistant

Benelli USA/ Stoeger Industries

17603 Indian Head Hwy

Accokeek, MD 20607

301-283-6981 ext 136

301-283-6988 -FAX The person of contact for the stock is:

Do they require department letterhead confirmation and all that jazz?