WTT - M4 Pistol grip stock for straight stock

Mike Grasso

No interest? Bottom falling out of the pistol grip market?

Mg

Field stocks are tough to find. Took me a few months. Doesnt help that every M4 comes with a pistol grip.

I see them from time to time on Gunbroker. I know that doesnt do much for you considering you are looking for a trade.

Good luck

I think if you're waiting for a trade, you'll likely miss availability of this rare item. I did find the stock listed as available at some online retailer's web site. Best to call these fellows up and see if they've got one in stock. (Web site says they do, but I don't know if the inventory status is updated in real-time.)

There's currently one listed on feebay for substantially less than that.

No interest? Bottom falling out of the pistol grip market?

Mg

Yes, the bottom has fallen completely out. Nearly everyone is running either a factory C-stock or Mesa Urbino. That's why you're selling yours, probably. That leaves hundreds, if not thousands of orphaned pistol grip stocks looking for homes.

... Or eBay then. ;) Personally, unless I've bought from a retailer before I won't spend more than $100 on an eBay purchase. But that's me. Been burned one too many times.

They have completely changed eBay. You can return anything to any one and get all your money back, including shipping. Even if they stipulate they don't take returns. They now require sellers to take returns, but all you have to do is file a "not as described" complaint and eBay has Paypal take the funds from the sellers account and doesn't return them until you say you're happy or until it shows you've returned the item back to seller. They also no longer allow sellers to leave buyers negative feedback.