Crio choke question

Egin44

Hope someone can clear something's up for me. I'm looking at getting a brileys choke for my supersport. When I go to their site it has multiple benelli Crio choke types. I know the supersports are extended Crio choke but didn't see that choice. Sorry new to this don't want to get the wrong one and cause any issue with the gun. Any info is appreciated.

The Supersport uses the "crio plus" chokes. They extend past the end of the barrel, they don't sit flush. The tube itself is 3.5" long, it's 2" from the bottom of the tube to the top of the threads and about .75" from the top of the threads to the bottom of gripping surface used to screw it in. From Briley's home page if you click on shotgun and go to "shotgun choke tubes" the 5th selection down is "find the chokes for your gun".From there click "Benelli" Then go to the 3rd one over "crio-plus" that will show you the tubes.

Edited by BeermanJoel
spelling