Collapsible stock issue

lma6lnulm

Whatsup everyone new to the benelli forum! first off just wanted to say whatsup too everyone!

secondly i'm having trouble getting my c-stock onto my supernova! i got the pistol grip on but the stock wont slide into place!! any help would be much appreciated thanks!

Silly question but why a C-Stock on a supernova? I thought the comfort-tech was one of the main selling advantages for that hunting shotgun?

There's only one place I've seen on Benelli's site where replacement of the standard stock with a c-stock is discussed, and that's on the M4 portion of the page.

Click this link: http://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli-m4.php

Towards the middle of the page you will see "M4 Resources" and under that a series of clickable links. You want the first one "Manuals - Video and Print."

Click that and the page will show the downloadable M4 manual and a scroll bar that pulls down to show three videos, the one you want is the last one called "M4 Video Manual Suppliment."

You can download or watch the vid online. The part that deals with replacing the standard stock with a c-stock is 3/4 of the way through the video.

Hope that helps.

Hey thanks for the help but i tried everything to have it connect. Im not quite sure what you mean about connecting it at an angle. Once i start to put it in i cant really turn it or anything. Some more details would be much appreciated thanks!

Check out my post above man, I don't know why the mods had to approve it first but that should help you out. It's got a video by Benelli to help you out.

• 7 months later...

i am having an extreme case of difficulty with this! even with the video...which is something that will not help at all...the pistol grip went in quick...the damn stock just won't go in! i pushed the button in as far as possible without breaking it and it still won't slide down the grooved tube! how does this collapsible stock install? are there any kind of instructions anywhere??? i tried the angle thing, can't angle it in any way! it's impossible unless i start grinding some of the plastic! WTF! I AM SO PISSED! how does this install???

Noticed you are from NYC: doesn't a C-Stock fall under the assault weapon ban, therefore illegal in NYC?

maybe it does.;)

yes I am from NYC. but having a residence in a neighboring county helps me a lot when it comes down to owning heat.

Edited by PCFIVEZ

Remove the chrome knob at the end of adjustment tube FIRST, then push the button in as far as possible. No angle needed,just straight on.

What chrome knob? no chrome knob at all...just a black bolt and washer when i removed the stock pistol grip. but all in all...how hard do i have to push that button? i am not that strong...but i am thinking if i use a mini clamp, i might risk breaking it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1770[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1771[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1772[/ATTACH]

Ok..........it looks to me like, after seeing your pics, that you simply aren't putting enough pressure on the button to get it past the end of the tube. I can think of no other explanation. I remember when I installed one beefwhore that it really took a LOT of effort on the button to get it to go. It seems like you are going to break something but your not.

OK, i got a small 2" Husky clamp from Home Depot along with a rubber mallet. While using the clamp to depress that PITA button, i smacked the stock portion real good twice and it finally slid in. TOOLS USED and OUTCOME below...

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND INPUT GUYS!