It has shipped!! CC magazine inbound

Amsdorf

The CC gods looked down with favor last night after the verbal assault I had to endure from a couple of you guys last night when I was lamenting my wait for the magazine. I went to sleep crying my eyes out over the unkind words that hurt me so deeply. :rolleyes:

Woke up today and in my inbox was a shipping confirmation note:

"This automated e-mail serves as confirmation that your order has been shipped."

Oh, yes!!!!!!

Just under the five week mark!

For semi-permanent install:

Loctite 243 or Loctite 242 AND PRIMER, or Rocksett (unsure of how permanent this is in this application, heat WILL NOT WORK to remove it. Rocksett claims is water-soluble. ) or Vibratite VC-3 (very impermanent, but should hold it solid per claims, ships with Gearscout mounts and is used on M1Abrams turret bolts).

Loctite 242 by itself isn't going to work.

For semi-permanent install:

Loctite 243 or Loctite 242 AND PRIMER, or Rocksett (unsure of how permanent this is in this application, heat WILL NOT WORK to remove it. Rocksett claims is water-soluble. ) or Vibratite VC-3 (very impermanent, but should hold it solid per claims, ships with Gearscout mounts and is used on M1Abrams turret bolts).

Loctite 242 by itself isn't going to work.

Hey UNO does the Loctite 243 release with heat?