Picked up my second M4

FLAWLS1

I bought a 2nd Benelli M4 on September 1st and picked it up today (911). I noticed that there's a difference in the finish compared to my other M4. The new one has a more glossy finish while the other one is more of a flat finish. It's actually very noticeable and it looks quite nice too. Anyone buy a M4 recently and notice this?

7980857397_05c09a7495_b.jpg

7980908924_98723ca5e3_b.jpg

[/url]

Edited by FLAWLS1

How very mature! Oh the irony!!! lol**

Back on topic to the OP - sorry, I can only afford one money pit (barely), so I'm unable to make comparisons. I would think if there was that much of a contrast the finish on Kip's Ti tube wouldn't match.

**ETA: There were at least two VERY immature OT posts on this thread which were deleted apparently by admin - three guesses who posted them, last two don't count. lol

Edited by Sukhoi_fan
just the facts ma'am

Funny how you would reply with those pics. I know people here have been attacking you and I wasn't one of them so move along now...

And then he conveniently deleted them. I also posted about it here but deleted my response. What he fails to realize is that he can only "soft" delete so the mods can still see it. I have reported it and I have also sent an email with links to certain threads and an admin contact for the Benelli forum to a "person of interest". It's only a matter of time bro.

Hey FLAWLS1!!

Congrats on the 2nd baby!!!

There have been some variations in the finish of M4s that I've seen. There were some forum members bringing this up a couple years back. Many reported a slightly more flat greyish finish with almost a slight greenish tint to it. Around the time of these reports I saw an M4 at my local shop that had this finish, it was definitely a few shades different than the black finish on mine but I thought it still looked good. I have no idea if this was an intentional change to the finish or just the opposite end of the scale of what Benelli would consider the normal finish

On another note... I plan to be at the Cow Palace Gun Show this Sat at opening time, if you're going and want to meet up and say hi just send me a PM

Take Care,

Hookster :)

Edited by Hookster

Oh yeah, here are the links I posted in another thread where he got spanked over at The AK Files. Seems he's making himself unwelcome wherever he goes. lol!

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116651

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117229

Haha, yeah I saw those links in another thread.

Hey FLAWLS1!!

Congrats on the 2nd baby!!!

There have been some variations in the finish of M4s that I've seen. There were some forum members bringing this up a couple years back. Many reported a slightly more flat greyish finish with almost a slight greenish tint to it. Around the time of these reports I saw an M4 at my local shop that had this finish, it was definitely a few shades different than the black finish on mine but I thought it still looked good. I have no idea if this was an intentional change to the finish or just the opposite end of the scale of what Benelli would consider the normal finish

On another note... I plan to be at the Cow Palace Gun Show this Sat at opening time, if you're going and want to meet up and say hi just send me a PM

Take Care,

Hookster :)

I spoke to Benelli about the finishes a few weeks ago. The guy I spoke with said "As far as I know, the finish hasn't changed". I won't be able to make it to the gun show this weekend. I went to the last one though, but didn't find anything I was really interested in. Some of the things I saw seemed to be the same price anywhere else. The gun show isn't bad if you plan on buying a lot of ammo though.

And then he conveniently deleted them. I also posted about it here but deleted my response. What he fails to realize is that he can only "soft" delete so the mods can still see it. I have reported it and I have also sent an email with links to certain threads and an admin contact for the Benelli forum to a "person of interest". It's only a matter of time bro.