Off Topic: Reloading..........who's doing it?

KB Fab

I've been meaning to document this on video for a while and was doing some cleanup today so I thought, what the heck. This is my current set up in a small wing off of my main shop. I know I know, it's kinda clean.:p I load for two rifle calibers, 5 pistol/revolver calibers, and 12/20 gauge. Oh, there are no ads.:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPARn_0fnb8&feature=channel&list=UL

Below is a link to the bench build and set up that I completed last winter. So who else reloads?

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w197/KB_Fabrications/Facebook/Reloading%20Room/

Nice bench, much nicer than the old tables I use. Did you bolt yours to the floor?

I also reload, I have a Dillon 650XL that is loaded. I primarily load 9mm, 45acp and .223. I pick up a lot of brass from the deserts here in Arizona. Well, at least before four years ago. Now, everyone polices their brass pretty heavily. I have about 20,000 9mm cases, of which, 15,000 are loaded and stored loose in ammocans.

Nice bench, much nicer than the old tables I use. Did you bolt yours to the floor?

I also reload, I have a Dillon 650XL that is loaded. I primarily load 9mm, 45acp and .223. I pick up a lot of brass from the deserts here in Arizona. Well, at least before four years ago. Now, everyone polices their brass pretty heavily. I have about 20,000 9mm cases, of which, 15,000 are loaded and stored loose in ammocans.

The bench is actually fastened to the wall and won't move. I would love to have a 650, awesome machine.