M1 Field vs. M2 Field

BenelliBoy

I am saving for either a M1 Field or an M2 Field.I hunt Deer,Turkey,Ground Hog,Crow,Phesants,Squirral,Rabbits and i shoot clay birds also...At my local dealer the prices are..

M1 Synthetic Black- $857.99-26'' barrel

M1 Timber HD- $936.99-26'' barrel

M2 Synthetic Black-$999.99-26'' barrel

M2 Timber HD-$1099.99-26'' Barrel

I also hunt Ducks and Geese once in a while.

If you could give me your thoughts and reviews on the gun i would much appreciate it..

Thank You,

BenelliBoy

Originally posted by BenelliBoy:

I am saving for either a M1 Field or an M2 Field.I hunt Deer,Turkey,Ground Hog,Crow,Phesants,Squirral,Rabbits and i shoot clay birds also...At my local dealer the prices are..

M1 Synthetic Black- $857.99-26'' barrel

M1 Timber HD- $936.99-26'' barrel

M2 Synthetic Black-$999.99-26'' barrel

M2 Timber HD-$1099.99-26'' Barrel

I also hunt Ducks and Geese once in a while.

If you could give me your thoughts and reviews on the gun i would much appreciate it..

Thank You,

BenelliBoy

BenelliBoy, Me to. Can't make up my mind. Never hunted ducks with an auto, but decided to get rid of the 31 year old winchester pump and get a quality gun. Is the M1 or M2 what I am looking for? I don't plan on killing any elephants and we rarely see geese down in LA( lower Alabama) and I don't want to feel those 3 1/2's so I skipped the black Eagles. I like the looks of M1,m2, the weight, ( I have picked one up) specs. etc. What about its reputation? Loooking for some feedback please!

I don't plan to get a nova i am just gonna save up for one of these 2 guns... then i can get the nova or an 870 after i get my autoloader.. i don't know i am looking at an 870 wingmaster 20 gauge that is worth buying i might get it then get the autoloader.

Later,

BenelliBoy

• 2 weeks later...