Benelli m4 vs PWS MK116

Benelli Girl

Mesa Tactical stocks are good stuff. Skip all the adjustable stock stuff. Those are made for ARs and serve their purpose quite well on them. On a shotgun, I want some sturdy stockage with enough meat in the butt so if I have to buttstroke some mook in the mouth, I can do so with confidence and not have to worry about ripping his cheek all to heck with the adjustable stock edges or damaging the stock itself.

After buying my Mesa stock, I put it on and have never considered buying anything else.

I prefer the factory benelli collapsible stock. It looks and feels Alot better than some cheesy ar stock. I will make do with the length of pull. Not a huge concern. I do appreciate the input however. At least I didnt trade it for some ****** AR right? I think 9 shells of 1700fps 00 buck should stop any threat id be likely to encounter. With a box of slugs for everything else.

That's the spirit BG and I'm sorry that I missed that part about not having any work originally. I understand how tough things can get - please believe I do.

I think, if you hang onto your M4 and someday when you DO get the money, pick yourself up an AR, you'll be glad you never let go of your M4.

Of course, I could always just be wrong all day but I don't believe so on this one.

These M4s are some serious weapons and although ARs are nothing to be scoffed at, if I had someone trying to rush up the stairs toward me and my family, I gotta say, confidence would be VERY high for success on MY part with a tank load of buckshot about to fill the stairwell and a bandolier of backups within reach.

I think sticking with the M4 is a winner all day.

Sharkey

I have my M4 for HD and my AR for "fun". I agree with Sharkey, hang onto the M4. I put the Benelli CS on and it's hard on the shoulder, I put on a limbsaver slip-on and that helped a lot. Nothing will make a 12guage feel like a 410 but please hang onto the M4. I have a friend who used to train rangers, his fav was a Rem 870 marine but he recently got a M4 and loves it.

I've never had any issues either however I'm 6'2 and 240 and fired everything from shotguns, to M60s and 50 cals. My wife however is 5'1 and about 115 and with the Mesa Stock, ENJOYS shooting it rather than "dealing with it" and I have to say, it's a great all around stock - wish I had had it when I was still a Statey.

Not everyone is built for shotguns and not everyone can handle blowing through 160 or 200 1600fps slugs in a day without thinking about it.

The best GOOD men can do is do their best to take into consideration the fact that not everyone is as physically capable as they may be (or think they are) and do their best to assist with good information or a helping hand when they can and not look down on others for not being quite the same.