Picked up a M4 today , Super Nova w / collapsible stock has got to go ....

Xchief30

Offers anybody ??

Super Nova tactical with 18.5 barrel and ghost ring sights. Was at the range 3 times and only 100 shells through it. It originally had a Comfortech stock which was swapped here on the forum for the Benelli OEM collapsible stock. Also has a BRiley 2 shot extension with rails. Shipping will be from my FFL to your FFL.Your FFL fees are your responsibility. Please send me reasonable offers.Pics will be posted later . This gun in this configuration is extremely difficult if not impossible to find. ....

Edited by Xchief30

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out a fair price for this gun . The gun was originally purchased on 1/19/12. went to the range 3 times and has 100 shells through it .it does have some small scratches on the collapsible stock that happened during the installation of it and a couple of light scratches on the barrel from being in my safe with other firearms .The Briley mag extension also has a Picattinny rail on it and cost $150, the collapsible stock new would cost $400, what's a fair price for the whole package ?? If I can get a decent price I'll sell it , otherwise it goes to my office and I'll sell the Nova H2O that's there now . THANKS