yep im a nOOb- new to me m2. extension question

filthy phil

greetings folks.

sold me 870 and was jonesing for a semi.

almost got a nib m3 from an individual for $1150 from armslist houston.

on arfcom there was a used m4 but the owner wouldnt come off $1400.

got this m2 from Tomball pawn for $920 otd. a couple safe scuffs is all thats wrong with it

took it to an indoor range in stinkadena that allows shotguns AND rapid fire.

Im dealing with a bad finger injury so I just shot some birdshot from walmary. some 2 3/4 heavy handicap. the gun was flawless, even shooting weak side from the hip.

anyway, I immediately ordered a nordic +3 with the clamp with intergral rail with the intent to mount a light. Now im seeing some chatter about weight on the front causing malfunction with the inertia system.

if anyone with this setup could give me some advice on any mods to offset this or ammo to overcome, any help would be appreciated.

durable light recommendations appreciated also

advice

Now im seeing some chatter about weight on the front causing malfunction with the inertia system.

If it's on the internet, it must be true. They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true, right?:D

Actually, you shouldn't have any problems with what you're considering adding.