Benelli M4 not cycling "low recoil" slug

SFBayArea

Purchased 500 Winchester low recoil slugs. Went to the range today, to shoot M4 for the first time. Shot about 40 high powered slugs and about 30 low recoil winchester as well as 20 normal recoil buck shuts.

All been cycling well except Winchester "low recoil". Does that mean I have to shoot more high PSI rounds or am I screwed with the close to 500 soft recoil shells that I have left from Winchester?

Purchased 500 Winchester low recoil slugs. Went to the range today, to shoot M4 for the first time. Shot about 40 high powered slugs and about 30 low recoil winchester as well as 20 normal recoil buck shuts.

All been cycling well except Winchester "low recoil". Does that mean I have to shoot more high PSI rounds or am I screwed with the close to 500 soft recoil shells that I have left from Winchester?

What EXACT slug was giving issues? Can you link me to the product page?

Also, what does "not cycle well" mean? Barely ejecting? Not locking back on empty? Extracting but not feeding? Not extracting?