MF-82 oil

NHnewbie

Just curious, but is there anything special about it, and have you called them yet?

Dont know about it being anything special, but want to use what Benelli recommends if I can get it. Havent called them yet but will give that a try.

EDIT: went to the Benelli Store website. They dont show the MF-82 oil but they do show a Universal Cleaning Kit with .. wait for it ... Break Free CLP.

Edited by NHnewbie

I'd personally use FIREClean. My M1014 felt slickest with it, and it's gotten some very good T&E from 3-gunners, .mil, etc.

Read the reviews, ordered some! Seems too good to be true but we'll see. At about $240 per quart, it ought be be superb! Hope springs eternal!

Edited by NHnewbie

Read the reviews, ordered some! Seems too good to be true but we'll see. At about $240 per quart, it ought be be superb! Hope springs eternal!

So far it has made good on every promise for me, except out of my suppressed .22, the baffles of my spectre II don't just wipe clean.