Reduced Trigger Spring

Unobtanium

Does using a reduced trigger spring have any impact on anything OTHER than trigger pull? based on the way the trigger pack is setup, I would not think so at all. However, my question is does it reduce the "drop safety" factor, etc.? Will using a reduced-power trigger spring with a standard power hammer spring cause any unforeseen issues?

You should not have any issues with the lighter trigger spring. You'd have to drop the weapon hard enough to cause the trigger to move, releasing the sear hook. This would be tough since once the sear is engaged, the tension of the hammer is then applied to the trigger sear. The spring is mostly taken out of play at that point.

i would avoid changing the hammer spring for a lighter weight though. In my tests, I ended up with a lot of failures to fire. Light primer strikes being the most common.