photos of IWC mount with Inforce weapon light

krul1

The AVA mount does work well and like you said is beautifully machined & finished. I'm running a 14" so its pretty close to muzzle flush for me.The IWC mount is not yet available and it is still largely an unknown. Agree that the current IWC pics make it look very rough however this may be some sort of rough test mule / preproduction unit. IMHO, in Nov 2016, the AVA Mod 1 w/ an aftermarket Scout Body and appropriate tailcap is the best M4 weaponlight solution.

Your post is dead on. Thanks!

You know how the factory webbing sling mount is retained by the snap ring? Our mount uses the groove the snap ring uses, along with designed in radial clamping forces, similar to our light mounting rings, to grip the barrel lug. Combine this with a very sleek, no snag profile, and during testing, we've found it to be as robust as any of our other mounts.

We stand behind them with a 100% warranty.

I like your confidence. I had actually ordered one right after I made my previous post. I thought they were currently available but I guess not (was wondering where it was). I'll need to change my shipping address because I'm moving this weekend to the other side of town.