Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Super black eagle 1 barrel

Jdh

How is it messed up?  Depending on the damage, a decent gunsmith might be able to repair it.  I purchased one cheap from someone whose muzzle had been blown out.  Sent it to Briley, they cut off the damage portion, cleaned it up and installed their thin-walled chokes.  SBE 1 barrels show up on GunBroker & Ebay but they're always very expensive.

Edited by truckcop

Got a big bulge in the barrel turkey hunting last year.   I had a gunsmith cut it off and rethread it.   But it does not pattern well at all now.    Was going to buy a new gun but hated to waste this action considering i have only shot it a few times a year for last several years.  

I'm almost 100% certain that the SBE 2 barrel will fit the SBE 1.  You may have to replace the forearm with a 2 version.  The forearm on my SBE 1 is from a 2 so the damaged barrel I got was almost certainly from a 2.  If you're only finding SBE 2 barrels, that may be an option for you.  

Yeah i saw where you could fit a SBE 2 barrel but had to replace forearm.     I thought for sure it would not be that hard or that high to find a SBE barrel.    I got a call in to a Beneli rep so hopefully he can find one somewhere.      I refuse to buy a 700 dollar barrel that Beneli quoted me.    Seems way to high 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...