Limbsaver 10403 for a Super Nova collapsible

M2_shootr

So a while back, I was curious about upgrading the butt pad on my SN Tac’s collapsible stock body. After a bit of research, and using a spec sheet StrangerDanger sent me, I was able to confirm the 10403 pad would fit well. I ordered one and did the install. An easy process, getting the screws out of the Benelli pad was the hardest step. 

Like the M4, a relief hole must be drilled in the backing plate. Due to the angle of the Super Nova’s receiver extension tube, I drilled a 3/4” & a 1” hole as pictured. The factory Benelli pad has a slightly larger relief hole. I reused the Benelli screws from the factory butt pad.

**I did notice one thing that I don’t care for. When fully collapsed, the receiver extension tube presses on the pad. I won’t shoot it with the stock fully collapsed, but some may. Just a point to be aware of. I have thought of acquiring a spare tube and cutting an inch off my factory tube.

**Apologies for the poor pics, taken in my dungeon work shop in basement, very poor lighting.

@StrangerDanger

C8719384-E143-41DE-AD16-E9416845E47C.jpeg

3844AB31-73B1-4CEC-9895-2C35C12635C8.jpeg

98B78A75-5E33-491B-94E6-B936B4D3EFC4.jpeg

D43274E8-9D77-498B-8D81-BDDBAB335A44.jpeg

Edited by M2_shootr
  • Upvote 1