Modlite PLHv2 - Options?

LowBoost

Based on what I have read in the forums, I am interested in purchasing a Modlite PLHv2. I ordered a Briley handguard 13" although considering swapping for the 8".

I did a quick search and found light packages straight from Modlite and from Arisaka, but I have doubts about what should I get.

1) I assume the 18650 body & battery is preferred for longer duration

2) Which tailcap / pressure switch?

3) Which mount? I see Arisaka's website has several features as well. Recommendations?

Arisaka Packages

Modlite Packages

Thanks. That helps. Seems I am almost set on the smaller footprint 18350 body PLHv2. Hot button and Tail caps are out of stock pretty much everywhere, however, I like the Modlite HotButton (Flat one, not the one pictured above) and possibly a SureFire UE cap. I may need a Unity Tactical Fusion LightWing if I go that way though, which adds to the overall price. Maybe I am over complicating things and there is a better way?

I was looking to buy a light setup for two rifles and the M1014, but will have to spread the purchases a bit. I am in no hurry, so I may just get the light and a mount and wait for the trigger switch. 

54 minutes ago, LowBoost said:

Thanks. That helps. Seems I am almost set on the smaller footprint 18350 body PLHv2. Hot button and Tail caps are out of stock pretty much everywhere, however, I like the Modlite HotButton (Flat one, not the one pictured above) and possibly a SureFire UE cap. I may need a Unity Tactical Fusion LightWing if I go that way though, which adds to the overall price. Maybe I am over complicating things and there is a better way?

I was looking to buy a light setup for two rifles and the M1014, but will have to spread the purchases a bit. I am in no hurry, so I may just get the light and a mount and wait for the trigger switch. 

I hear ya man.  bigtexordnance gets modlite buttons on occasion. I looked everywhere for a hot button couldn’t snag one until I got the notification from them. There’s also a group on Reddit that follows modbutton retailer stockists