For Sale Benelli M4 H20 Fully built with tons of extras.

OB1102

Bought this M4 last year, serial number is from 2019. used for about 1000 rounds, built with a bunch of aftermarket parts. 922r Compliant. 

List of all work done plus extra parts. 

Comes with Mesa Tactical urbino Pistol Grip stock with limbsaver and cheek riser. 

FFT Trigger Pack upgrade with Taran tactical springs. Hammer, trigger and disconnector all installed. all 922r parts all parts have np3 coating.

Custom loading porting by strangerdanger 

FFT 7 Round magazine tube with np3 

Oversized bolt release 

Meprolight ghost ring inserts. 

A&S enhanced trigger guard, original oem trigger guard will be included as well. 

TTI safety buttons 

Red follower

FFT 3/4 steel charging handle and i think i have the smaller one, plus the stock benelli handle will come with sale.  

Comes with a original m4 non pistol grip stock. 

Freedom fighter tactical m4 enthusiast spare parts kit. all parts are included none of been used from kit. parts listed below. 

Blue force gear custom vickers slings all black with grey pull tab.

Oem trigger pin, magazine spring seal ring, wolf trigger group spring kit, top rain screws and washer, shell stop roll pin, shell stop spring, oem shell release lever spring, disconnector pin, trigger guard pin spring, oem gas plug o-ring set of two, oem firing pin retaining o ring, front sight nut, wolff premium magazine spring

Always cleaned after each use and lubed properly. No issues and in great condition. I might be missing a few things and i will update the post when things come to mind. All the parts i have will come with this sale. Please message me with fair offers. 

Come with oem benelli box and all accessories inside that comes with shotgun new. IMG_0209.jpg.ab7d7b6ed3c96a2a422c8b8920fbc672.jpgIMG_0215.jpg.e2072fb88f52a2dbe8e753451e9ece4f.jpgIMG_0212.jpg.27d1b692ff18e48d3ae9efe5dd837611.jpgIMG_0210.jpg.72232f1a902831c57b43f8767dba7ea0.jpgIMG_0216.jpg.db56e07344e2612666312fd2e16a9795.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm interested.  Please share detail.

Edit: apologies, detail did not appear until I joined the forum.

I am poised to purchase one and to customize to my own specs.  I do want the collapsible 3 position stock.  Looks like they are readily available and cheap!  Haha.

Best 

Charles 

[email protected] 

Edited by chasvonplatten

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 12:45 AM, OB1102 said:

Bought this M4 last year, serial number is from 2019. used for about 1000 rounds, built with a bunch of aftermarket parts. 922r Compliant. ASKING $2800.

List of all work done plus extra parts. 

Comes with Mesa Tactical urbino Pistol Grip stock with limbsaver and cheek riser. 

FFT Trigger Pack upgrade with Taran tactical springs. Hammer, trigger and disconnector all installed. all 922r parts all parts have np3 coating.

Custom loading porting by strangerdanger 

FFT 7 Round magazine tube with np3 

Oversized bolt release 

Meprolight ghost ring inserts. 

A&S enhanced trigger guard, original oem trigger guard will be included as well. 

TTI safety buttons 

Red follower

FFT 3/4 steel charging handle and i think i have the smaller one, plus the stock benelli handle will come with sale.  

Comes with a original m4 non pistol grip stock. 

Freedom fighter tactical m4 enthusiast spare parts kit. all parts are included none of been used from kit. parts listed below. 

Blue force gear custom vickers slings all black with grey pull tab.

Oem trigger pin, magazine spring seal ring, wolf trigger group spring kit, top rain screws and washer, shell stop roll pin, shell stop spring, oem shell release lever spring, disconnector pin, trigger guard pin spring, oem gas plug o-ring set of two, oem firing pin retaining o ring, front sight nut, wolff premium magazine spring

Always cleaned after each use and lubed properly. No issues and in great condition. I might be missing a few things and i will update the post when things come to mind. All the parts i have will come with this sale. Please message me with fair offers. 

Come with oem benelli box and all accessories inside that comes with shotgun new. IMG_0209.jpg.ab7d7b6ed3c96a2a422c8b8920fbc672.jpgIMG_0215.jpg.e2072fb88f52a2dbe8e753451e9ece4f.jpgIMG_0212.jpg.27d1b692ff18e48d3ae9efe5dd837611.jpgIMG_0210.jpg.72232f1a902831c57b43f8767dba7ea0.jpgIMG_0216.jpg.db56e07344e2612666312fd2e16a9795.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From all our conversations he seems like a good guy ?nothing against him at all!

I have been ghosted a bit since thursday/friday in regards to the tracking # of the package.

Just concerns me! I know he is a busy guy! I don't think anything nefarious at all.. just would appreciate transparency and communication 

never had this happen in hundreds of deals, let alone one involving this type of $ / merchandise.

the package apparently lacked my individual address so it was returned. Was supposed to be shipped back out thurs/friday. 

and I was just ripped off for a $320 LMT mrp barrel a couple weeks ago off ar15 arf, for the first time ever in 10 years of dealing. So I am a bit on edge from that recent experience.

Edited by brightt

never got a tracking number initially, and he said it got returned to the store and they forgot to put my particular housing address on it.

He was supposed to ship it back out friday 3/18  or the 19th and I have not heard back from him, text him friday, sat night and today. 0 response. 

- what should be in my possession, but currently have none of on a 2750$ deal

•FFT 3/4 steel charging handle and i think i have the smaller one, plus the stock benelli handle will come with sale.  

•Comes with a original m4 non pistol grip stock. 

•Freedom fighter tactical m4 enthusiast spare parts kit. all parts are included none of been used from kit. parts listed below. 

•Blue force gear custom vickers slings all black with grey pull tab. (later claimed his brother took and was not part of the deal but never changed the price (50-100$ value)

•Oem trigger pin, magazine spring seal ring, wolf trigger group spring kit, top rain screws and washer, shell stop roll pin, shell stop spring, oem shell release lever spring, disconnector pin, trigger guard pin spring, oem gas plug o-ring set of two, oem firing pin retaining o ring, front sight nut, wolff premium magazine spring

this is at least $700 in parts.. hope this turns around. as of now..

Edited by brightt

1 minute ago, brightt said:

never got a tracking number initially, and he said it got returned to the store and they forgot to put my particular housing address on it. He was supposed to ship it back out friday 3/18 and I have not heard back from him, text him friday, sat night and today. 0 response. 

How did you pay for these items?

I would keep all correspondence from him because this could be a case of wire fraud, and or mail fraud.

If Steve can chime in with any relevant contact information to follow up on for other accounts such as Ebay, or Gunbroker to see if he is double selling items

• Upvote 1

Paypal, everything was recorded, the conversation text messages, did face time, everything. FFL that was used etc. Everything was clear and transparent!

I am just hoping its a communication issue, he may be really busy!

Edited by brightt