WTB: M1 Super 90 12 ga, 28" RH barrel

Mary T.

Wow.  $560 for just a barrel.  I got my entire M1 for only $220 more last month.  

Might be cheaper to just buy a entire gun, swap barrels, then sell it.  That seems relatively common path give the prices on some Benelli parts.  I did this to get the collapsing stock on my M4, as well as on my M3 (bought a Supernova with the telescoping stock for that one.)  Of course I still haven't sold the extras (it is hard to cull the herd.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, Triode said:

Wow.  $560 for just a barrel.  I got my entire M1 for only $220 more last month.  

Might be cheaper to just buy a entire gun, swap barrels, then sell it.  That seems relatively common path give the prices on some Benelli parts.  I did this to get the collapsing stock on my M4, as well as on my M3 (bought a Supernova with the telescoping stock for that one.)  Of course I still haven't sold the extras (it is hard to cull 

Really? I haven't seen an M1 super 90 for sale anywhere (online or local) for less than $1,000!  But then again, I am in CA and everything is stupid here! lol

I picked it up from a small shop in Ohio who listed on their website and Gunbroker.  Gunbroker saved searches can be useful in finding unicorns if you check regularly and act quick when you find something. Prices can range significantly depending on the seller's desires. 

• Upvote 1