Spring

ROARIF

1 hour ago, mkporwit said:

Thanks for the correction, @CAUS. I do have to ask, what then what is the purpose of this? https://www.benelliparts.net/store/p31/Benelli_M4_7rd_magazine_spring_New_thick_gauge.html

Is this just a 5-round spring relabeled as a 7 round one?

I have heard mentioned over time the 5 round spring may not push out the shells the same as just getting an upgraded spring for 20 bucks after shipping… I just read a lot of these peoples stuff.  No personal experience as I bought the wolf spring.

As I said, Benelli uses the same mag spring for 5-round and 7-round. You can confirm it by talking to Benelli directly. Benelli isn't selling any "5-round mag spring" either. Weird about using a 7-round mag spring in a 5-round tube? Not at all. It's just like you "pre-loading" 2 rounds in the tube! When you load the 1st round into a 5-round tube, you get the same feeling as you load the 3rd round into a 7-round tube.