Mesa Tactical

Devil Dawg

Greetings

Just a few lines to give my props to Mesa Tactical. A few weeks ago I purchase an Urbino pistol grip stock with limbsaver. While at the range on Friday 2/4/22 the limbsaver for some reason cracked. I called on that same day (Friday) and the kid in customer service was outstanding, needless to say today 2/7/22 I got a new limbsaver for the Benelli M4. I will continue to use them, with pleasure. Bravo!

• Like 1

I have seen several posts from guys who have taken shotgun courses and dealt with stuck shell extraction.  Mortaring the shotgun with a Mesa Fixed Stock and the clip-in Limbsaver Buttpad will potentially crack the clips.   But that is really the only negative thing I've read about the Urbino fixed stocks.  However in my dealings with Mesa they have always been quick to replace parts.  Even when something was my fault, IE I lost some of the screws for a side saddle at one point for an 870 and I called them up and they sent a whole new hardware pack for that saddle no questions asked.  I had offered to pay for the part I needed but they took care of it.  Top notch customer service in my experience.