A&S trigger guard - making sure it's safe.

S.C.I.E.N.C.E

I'm a complete m4 noob but through videos I feel comfortable putting parts together. Got the gg&g bolt release pad on myself which was easy as well as my extended mag tube with little trouble. 

Watched a vid on setting up the trigger guard and looks fairly easy however I want to make sure this isn't something necessarily better done by a professional to guarantee safety. 

Interested to hear people's adventure in putting it on the gun. 

Thanks 

On 3/19/2022 at 3:00 PM, S.C.I.E.N.C.E said:

I'm a complete m4 noob but through videos I feel comfortable putting parts together. Got the gg&g bolt release pad on myself which was easy as well as my extended mag tube with little trouble. 

Watched a vid on setting up the trigger guard and looks fairly easy however I want to make sure this isn't something necessarily better done by a professional to guarantee safety. 

Interested to hear people's adventure in putting it on the gun. 

Thanks 

It's not that hard ,just take your time and follow the video. I've done 2 of them. The hardest part is getting that dreaded c-clip on & off. Make sure you have a good snap-ring pliers for that.