WTS: (1) Like-New Briley 3 Gun M-LOK 8" Handguard for Benelli M4...

AIRB0RNE6176

For Sale:

( 1 ) Like-New and authentic Briley 3 Gun M-LOK 8" Handguard for the Benelli M4 Semi-Auto 12ga Shotgun (SKU: HAN-M4BENBLK8). This handguard will fit on either M4's or M1014's without any modification, and this particular 8" model will work with factory forward sling loops (unlike the 13" model).

I'm listing this handguard as "Like-New" as it was briefly installed on what was going to be a 3 Gun project but I'll keep my M4 as is for HD duties. This handguard is perfectly functional in it's operation & installation, and has no damage whatsoever to it. The handguard is made of 6061 aluminum, is hard anodized flat black, is 8" long and weighs just 9.5 oz. The design of this handguard has 35 full size M-Lok attachment slots to allow for accessory mounting, and is one-piece that installs directly in place of the factory forend with no modifications to the shotgun. The handguard slides over the magazine tube and into the factory forend retainer, then the barrel is placed installed as per normal. The handguard is retained between in the same two locations as the factory split forend. (USA made and counts towards 922(R) Compliance) Please see attached pictures, as well as the handguard's original website for more details: 

https://www.briley.com/p-63643-briley-3gun-m-lok-handguard-benelli-m4.aspx 

My asking price for this handguard is only $250 to include secured shipping with tracking from here in GA to anywhere in the U.S. (NO overseas). Method of payments are PayPal (F&F), U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.

20220630_170254.jpg

20220630_170309.jpg

20220630_170407.jpg

20220630_170318.jpg

20220630_170326.jpg

20220630_170339.jpg

20220630_170344.jpg

20220630_170351.jpg

20220630_170356.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AIRB0RNE6176 said:

No set set screws to mess with, as it'll slide and fit in like the regular handguard but as a one-piece handguard.

Nothing like the Hayl Rail I also previously had, which was good but using set screws would have been too much like "work".

What are the screws for?

• Like 1

Good question.

The 3/32" allen screws hold the internal brackets in place within the handguard. These brackets are what allows the handguard to install directly to the shotgun a single piece. The handguard slides over the magazine tube and into the factory forend retainer, then the barrel is placed installed as per normal. The handguard is retained between in the same two locations as the factory split forend.

There's no need to remove any screws on this handguard for install or for maintenance. Certainly a much easier handguard to work with. Hope this helps!

20220630_170318.jpg

20220630_170326.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oof...

Another good question, but one that I'm not sure of. But I do know that there is a plethora of possible pics on the web that may have answer your question on the 13" handguard. You'll have to look at the pics closely to see if it would work on your Entry M4. Not sure if Briley themselves would know if you were to contact them, as they are more 3-Gun minded. Sorry about that...

• Upvote 1