Almost finished with my Benelli M4 H20 , but wanting to put a red dot on it ( not a rmr ) any suggestions?

Jaason0

Almost finished with my Benelli M4 H20 , but wanting to put a red dot on it ( not a rmr ) any suggestions? I am not interested in a co witness. The ghost ring sights are great , but i do not want them on top of each other. I want a red dot above them so things aren t cluttered. 

20220814_104537.jpg

20220814_104518.jpg

• Upvote 1

Holosun 508t cheaper option then a rmr or sro. You also have the option of reticule,crisp red dot or dot with a circle like a eotech. It have the same footprint of the rmr, so many mounting option. I put mine on the new midwest industries low mount. It’s just over the iron sight with the quick detach ability and just at the right height at position 2 with the collapse stock.

73B0E989-6A4B-4D50-B205-7FEB30222741.jpeg

13 hours ago, oliviest said:

Holosun 508t cheaper option then a rmr or sro. You also have the option of reticule,crisp red dot or dot with a circle like a eotech. It have the same footprint of the rmr, so many mounting option. I put mine on the new midwest industries low mount. It’s just over the iron sight with the quick detach ability and just at the right height at position 2 with the collapse stock.

73B0E989-6A4B-4D50-B205-7FEB30222741.jpeg

how do you like the 1 shell holder attached to your handguard, any issues?

as far as red dots, RMR, SRO, Holosun 508T are clean low profile, prob run a metal shroud ok the SRO

MRO especially HD, Aimpoint micros, and closed emitters like Acro, 509T are probably really good!

I went with RMR on scalar works mount

brother went with MRO oh ADM qd mount00A40443-C0E1-4C55-91C6-D990F14111B1.thumb.jpeg.a9ea6922dd132b5cce4f46d7c343c88f.jpeg

Edited by brightt

I'm really liking the Leupold Delta Point Pro. I have the 6 MOA version, it's quite quick to pick up the dot. Large field of view and it's really clear, without a lot of that tinting I see on other dots. Battery is on top so don't have to remove it to replace the battery. There's all the other good stuff like lifetime warranty, and made in the USA if that's something you take into consideration. 

closeupdpp.thumb.JPG.58a002d5f85cd5765e4549209579697c.JPG