Building an M4; Best Components

Haze

His work looks nice, and the price is pretty good. I'm only concerned about 922r compliance. It's a bit confusing...replacing the handguards would be another non-imported component, but if I went with Singuard, I would still be using the OEM handguards. Did you have to pay for shipping as well, or was that included in the price?

5 minutes ago, RxArms said:

Singuard does good work I also had a pair done.

Appreciate the feedback.

I placed an order for the charging bolt and bolt release with you brother. Looking forward to when it comes in.

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2023 at 1:18 AM, Haze said:

This is what we are currently working with...

Just picked up the M4 last week, so it's going to be a work in progress.

Can't have pistol grips or folding stocks in my state.

I slapped a 5-round shotgun card on the other side.

I'm stuck between GG&G and Rx arms for the charging handle. I like the larger diameter handle from GG&G, and I've only read great feedback about Rx arms.

• Any issues with the titanium handles? I've read they can wear out over time and to go with a steel one instead.

2PNnH0C.jpg I might be in the minority here but man I do love the look of the field stock on the M4. 

8 hours ago, Kaiser said:
On 4/11/2023 at 1:18 AM, Haze said:

This is what we are currently working with...

Just picked up the M4 last week, so it's going to be a work in progress.

Can't have pistol grips or folding stocks in my state.

I slapped a 5-round shotgun card on the other side.

I'm stuck between GG&G and Rx arms for the charging handle. I like the larger diameter handle from GG&G, and I've only read great feedback about Rx arms.

• Any issues with the titanium handles? I've read they can wear out over time and to go with a steel one instead.

2PNnH0C.jpg I might be in the minority here but man I do love the look of the field stock on the M4. 

Expand  

Yeah I like it. Feels good too.