Best chokes

John Doe

Hey guys,

Hope all is well with everyone. So my question (of many) today is, what is your favorite choke?

I understand that different chokes are for different shot, but are a few questions on this.

Favorite company

Favorite choke for buck

Favorite choke for bird

Favorite choke for slug

What would be the best choke for using Federal flight control

Thanks, guys for all your input I appreciate it more than you guys know and I take all your comments seriously and into consideration for everything I'm doing with my M4. 

21 hours ago, John Doe said:

Hey guys,

Hope all is well with everyone. So my question (of many) today is, what is your favorite choke?

I understand that different chokes are for different shot, but are a few questions on this.

Favorite company

Favorite choke for buck

Favorite choke for bird

Favorite choke for slug

What would be the best choke for using Federal flight control

Thanks, guys for all your input I appreciate it more than you guys know and I take all your comments seriously and into consideration for everything I'm doing with my M4. 

I just have the TruLock/Benelli branded ones.

I pretty much use only one choke, an IC, because I have had good results pattern-wise with FED FC 00 buck and accuracy wise with slugs again using FED TRUBALL, FED LE, and the hot 1600 FPS stuff Federal offers. So I just leave the IC choke in.

Believe it or not, I have never fired any ammo thru the gun but 00 buck, #1 buck and slugs in the 9 years I've owned it and don't even have anything but that in my stash, just never bought any.

• Upvote 1