New Choke Tubes?

ImpulseTaco

I e-mailed customer service a few days ago to get recomendations for turkey choke tubes and loads for the SBE2. I didn't get any helpful info, just kind of a generic resoponse, but, they did say the extra-full choke will be available later this year....after turkey season:-(

Mudhen, does Briley make the OEM crio choke tubes for Benelli?

Originally posted by GW:

I e-mailed customer service a few days ago to get recomendations for turkey choke tubes and loads for the SBE2. I didn't get any helpful info, just kind of a generic resoponse, but, they did say the extra-full choke will be available later this year....after turkey season:-(

Mudhen, does Briley make the OEM crio choke tubes for Benelli?

I don't know if they make the OEM crio choke tubes for Benelli or not. But I just bought a set for my M2.

I just ordered a set of extended chokes from them. You order 6 and pay for 5. I got the following:

Imp Cyl, Lt Mod, Mod, Imp Mod, Lt Full and Full

They do offer an extra full choke, I just don't feel a need for that one at this time.

They came in a nice box for $245.00 for the set. They are what they call BEN-CRIO-PLUS. I shot 5-Stand tonight with the MOD choke and seemed to do ok. I got them for sporting clays and hunting and being extended chokes I don't need to carry a choke wrench.

I checked them visually against the flush Crio Chokes that came with my M2 and they looked identical except for being Black and Extended. I did not bother to check them with the calipers. They looked close enough and fit nicely in the barel.

[ 04-05-2005, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: dagrizz ]

There very nice if your job depends on being perfect.

Turkey choke had almost 100% pellet count in a 40 in circle at 40 yds. about 10 percent better than a full choke and the patterns were more stable

The others I didn't test because I didn't need to but I hope someone else can help