MII shot flawlessly

MightyHntr

Just purchased a new MII and I have to say after one day of shooting I am loving it. Put 100 rounds through it, and not once did it jam. Not only that, I was able to shoot a great 75 out of 80 at the clay range. For anyone thinking about getting this gun I would have to say go for it, cause you won't be sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to buy either the M2 or the M1 with in a month or so and am trying to decide which one to get.. I was wondering what you guys think about them. also i am trying to decide weather to get it in synthetic black or the camo... I am leaning more towards the camo.. If ya could please help.

Thanks,

BenelliBoy

hey benelliboy-the m2 has the new crio-treated barrel and the new gel stock. the gel pad on the top of the stock feels great when shooting. the m2 costs a little bit more but, with all the new innovations, I believe the m2 is the better gun. As far as the question of camo or not- I have both camo and matte black- its more of a personal choice. Either will serve you well. Good luck!

Originally posted by shotgun samuri:

agree with mightyhntr, my new m2 ia great and shoots very smoothly. However the safety is way too stiff- plan to send to accokeek md soon! The gun breaks down easily and am looking forward to a long and happy relationship with this gun as I have with my other Benelli- sbe.