Nova w/ Scope Rail

Skunkabilly

I e-mailed Benelli on this a few weeks ago. The impression I got was that the rail on the M4 and M1014 could be used. I was also told to go to Brownells to find the part but Brownells doesn't stock it. I guess I'm going to have to make my own.

I've got some blank picatinny rail stock kicking around.....I think the nova comes drilled and tapped. I'll have to check when mine when I get home..(wheels turning)

Originally posted by Skunkabilly:

When I saw this forum I was under the impression that Benelli folks would be answering questions....oh well :(

I don't want to buy parts and mess with the gun, I rather just buy it off the shelf, throw a sling and a scope on it and call it a day.

I'm a pretty bad tinkerer.

Originally posted by Skunkabilly:

When I saw this forum I was under the impression that Benelli folks would be answering questions....oh well :(

I don't want to buy parts and mess with the gun, I rather just buy it off the shelf, throw a sling and a scope on it and call it a day.

I'm a pretty bad tinkerer.

Forums are for Benelli, Franchi, Stoeger and Uberti owners to communicate with each other about their experiences.

Questions or problems should be directed to the appropriate manufacturer by clicking on the company logo and then click the customer service tab.

• 6 months later...

On my Nova I use the B-Square mount from Cabelas. Push out the pins and replace with screws,watch how tight you get them, and then mount your scope. I put a 1.75x4 on mine for turkey. Works great and holds zero good against 3.5 shells. Really takes a pounding.