M4 Collapsible stocks from a great dealer! Get em' here!

SergeantBernie

not to piss on your hopes and dreams fellas... but I was told that Benelli wont be shipping anymore of these stocks even if your on backorder thanks to the BATF, unless your LE or military expect to pay the high price to get one!, this is just what I have heard so please forgive if its not true!!!!

true, downside is we get nadda, upside is, we get one!

GV, i wish i did remember what happened with the factory tubes last year..I wasnt in the loop apparently and i had to pay quite a few bills to get my factory tube..hated it but had to do it..luckily i already had my collapsible stock...thinking bout selling it and putting my PG back on..that would almost fund another handgun..haha..not serious about selling guys, just talkin..

tom

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd let you know, I spoke with Arnold and Mike both today at Law Enforcement Sales USA and they told me they were only expecting to get a half dozen stocks at most and would not have them until sometime in May. They also said they would only sell them along with the purchase of a M4. ($2,000.00 range) Great news huh.

See you guys later,

MaxSecured

The difference is that this price gouging is a legitimate response to supply and demand. The BS part here is that supply wouldn't be an issue without artificial restrictions. If memory serves, there was a problem much like this back in the 20's. I hear that some guy named Capone made good money off of it, albeit illegally.

Edit:

Just FYI, I fully plan on being one of those price gougers, but I'll be doing it with mag tubes. Unlike the stock shortage, there are now affordable US-made tubes of equal or superior quality. I don't feel bad about charging a lot for factory full-length tubes when there's a functionally identical alternative at a reasonable price. Heck, if somebody made quality stocks that were US-produced duplicates of the current collapsable stock, I'd probably sell my factory one.

Well, you just said it right there. There are alternatives for your tubes. That's why you don't feel badly.

An alternative for the stocks? Nope. So that point is moot.

It may be legitimate (legal, I assume you mean), but it has nothing to do with being the RIGHT thing to do, which you know is my point. However, gouging is never a proper response to anything, anyway.

Raising your prices due to low supply and high demand and flat-out GOUGING are 2 different things. Over tripling the price is ridiculous.

And yup, I would gladly buy an equal, alternative stock for less myself.