Interest in Custom Picatinny Rail for Supernova Tactical?

John P.

Guest DocLRRP

I spoke with Jeff at EGW today. he told me that an unanodized vrsion was sent to someone on this forum, and that if all goes well it should be in production in about a month. I think that this whole process is pretty cool.

EGW. I've been working with them on this for quite a while, and just test fitted a sample for them today. Production version will be the full length of the receiver, and there will be no notch under the front part. I'll update this thread as soon as they're in production.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest DocLRRP

They came today! Wonderful! Now, how do I get it in place. I cannot seem to pop out the little rivets. Do I need to completely disassemble the entire weapon? Or, to avoid pain and suffering, take it to a gun smith. Help, PLEASE!

Got mine, too. I was hoping to get it gratis for my efforts, but alas, there was an invoice in there. :-) In any event, it's a great part & I hope you all like!

You need to remove:

stock

trigger assem

bolt

... then tap out the plugs from inside.

Yes, that's a TacStar extension.

The sling is Quake brand, and comes with their silent swivel mounts. I removed the rear one and looped the 1" strap through the stock's sling mount. It's set up for "Africa carry"--left shoulder, muzzle down.