Test of Benelli Customer Service

Nemesis

I thought i recognized the typical Senior Enlisted/Officer Test format, after 20 years i got real sharp on recognition of SOP BS! :confused: Nice the way everyone was baited and hooked and outcome was probably known during entire test, i guess i was the only one that did not pass :rolleyes:

I thought i recognized the typical Senior Enlisted/Officer Test format, after 20 years i got real sharp on recognition of SOP BS! Nice the way everyone was baited and hooked and outcome was probably known during entire test, i guess i was the only one that did not pass :rolleyes:

Yep, and I know the score of the Superbowl. Giants win 17-14 :D

You know, I knew an experienced test pilot once who was trying to help out the mechanics. He torqued a control rod to 300 ft/lb instead of 300 in/lb. Now I'm not saying anybody is to blame, just that confusion and mis-communication exists and mistakes happen.

Ideally, one would have access to maintenance/assembly instructions which would provide this kind of technical information to us do-it-yourselfers. This seems like it would prevent the situation that fueled this thread in the first place. Perhaps those of you who are "in the know" could direct the rest of us to a source of this info. I would love to have access to the specs the factory uses.

Personally, I take anything I hear from CS, or anyone else who hasn't proven themselves to me, with a grain of salt, but that's me. I've stripped my share of nuts/bolts and even broke a lug wrench taking off a wheel after Goodyear put it on. Like I said stuff happens.