Foregrip play

SBE2

Alright fellas I have two sbe2s, one of them has a foregrip that has a little play (nothing big just some play, the other has none). Right now I have a little electric tape to fill in the space and get rid of the play. Is there any way I can get rid of the play other than the tape (the idea of having tape on one of my 15 hundred dollar shot guns bothers me). :(

Thanks much, SBE2

Alright fellas I have two sbe2s, one of them has a foregrip that has a little play (nothing big just some play, the other has none). Right now I have a little electric tape to fill in the space and get rid of the play. Is there any way I can get rid of the play other than the tape (the idea of having tape on one of my 15 hundred dollar shot guns bothers me). :(

Thanks much, SBE2

Huh :confused:

Check for what?

There are a series of washers in the forearm. Two spacer rings, one spring ring in the middle, and one retaining ring to hold them all in place, I think. The barrel ring actually makes contact with these rings to hold the forearm in place to some degree.

I think he is suggesting that you look at these rings to see if anything is missing or maybe incorrectly installed. I'd compare the forearm that does not rattle to the one that does to see if they are the same.

You can always try Benelli CS :)