20 gauge semi auto for my wife

brad_pro

ok nova king i have one more question before i buy her a shotgun because we were at my local gun shop and he had a cynergy micro 20 gauge that weighed very little and fit her great but i dont know about how it would kick because there is no release of the gas but every over under i have shot doesent seem to (kick) even the lighter ones (which were still about 7lbs vs this 6lb cynergy) so why is it that they dont kick much and is it a good idea to get her an over under and what is a decent over under for preferabley no more then 1100$ i would like one of the stoeger condors but havent heard much about them are they anygood or do u get what u pay for?

If you can afford a cynergy, BUY A CYNERGY!!!! They are worth the money. If you have $1100. dollars to spend you should easily be able to find her a shotgun that fits. You do get what you pay for. That doesn't mean the more $ is the best way to go. Find what fits and will work the best for her.

Novaking

not to piss anyone off but i think i would buy a Browning over a Benelli any day, if i were going to buy an expensive shotgun.ive had one of the old Belgian A-5, man that thing wieghed a ton. all steel, no aluminum there. i was looking at a Cynergy grade 6 "$4134.00" on gunbroker,[ pardon me while i wipe the drool off my chin :p] and it looks just like a Mossberg silver reserve "$600.00". check em out. the only difference i can see is the forestock.

thank you both very much i just traded my 1400 for a 12 gauge daly and at first it kicked alot it bruised my shoulder but i put a limb saver on it and that did away with alot of the "kick" now it doesent hurt so i think i will go with a youth 20 gauge daly. but u know if stoeger made a 20 gauge youth i would buy that in a heart beat but oh well

what is a kick eez trap dude?

Kick-Eez is a maker of recoil pads. The Benelli come with a pad that I'm pretty sure is actually a Kick eez pad. The Trap Dude is just a thicker pad that they make for guys shooting max dram 1 1/4 oz. handicap "trap" or "pigeon" loads. They are pretty stout loads and will ring your bell in a light field gun.

really how old is yours? i just bought mine and the pistion is reversable just like on the franchi 720 and if i flip it over with just standard field loads it wont eject them which i use for trap shooting so the shells dont go every where. but right there on the pistion it says heavy/mag and std(which i would believe means standard)/ light and then on the peice the reversable pistion pairs up to it says loads and it is totaly reversable so i will post the question on the charles daly fourms and see what is going on there i will get back to u as to what people say.