Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
sdkidaho

Fatal Flashers

Hmm... wondering how they will do when they get wet... Yeah, yeah, I know, should have thought about that "before" showing them to other people. Other than that, I can't think of any other hang-ups.

I started hunting public land managed floodings the past few years, lots of serious competition. I've learned three things: really good looking decoys, movement, and complete concealment. I think your new decoys would work really well with a light or moderate breeze.

Good luck!

I just received my mallard standard packs. I wanted to try them out to improve improve the overall appearance of my dekes and I was surprisingly impressed. For only about twenty bucks total they were worth it and had really good movement. That's just me :D plus they're easy and I'll take anything that works and is simple to use.

After reading your post, I ordered some to get ready for the season in Arkansas. I went to several different forums. As always, I found that some hunters think they add motion while others think they got ripped off. I will let you know after we get into the season. Our season starts Nov 21st.

I've got some of those last year. As long as you don't leave em out they seems to work well! If they get wet, they'll stick together, they also seems to like to turn on the necks. And it takes a little more wind to make em flap as well!

I have never seen them in the stores here in MN...sure would rather use them instead of hauling the Mojos out...