Pic new M4

VolatileAgent

Yes, that's an EoTech on it. I actually love the ghost ring sights it comes with, but at 50 years old my eyes won't accomodate like they used to. I can have the post in focus or the ring but not both, and if the target's in focus neither the post or ring are.

The EoTech is a great solution but an expensive one. Oh well, when you're half a century old it's time to splurge a bit.

out

Nice set-up. Money is no good when your worm food. Enjoy it while while you can. I'm working on getting the new Charger SRT8. 6.1 liter Hemi with 425bhp out of the box! I figured it would get me to the gun range faster then my current automobile. If you haven't shot the Eo Tech yet you'll be happy. It allows for quick acqusition and stays zeroed in. One of the reasons for its price tag. Happy shooting.