M4 for sale

garnok

M4 11707 with pistol grip. Lightly used in excellent condition. The factory magazine tube was removed and put back on. Easy full mag add on if desired.

$1,150

http://www.upitall.com/Private/u/230/375/4343

http://www.upitall.com/Private/u/230/375/4344

http://www.upitall.com/Private/u/230/375/4345

http://www.upitall.com/Private/u/230/375/4346

San Diego - North County.

Edited by garnok
M4 Price reduction

Click on the 5th icon from the right above the reply box (yellow square that looks like it has a little black mountain at the bottom) that will bring up a widow and you simply paste the URL address of the photo in.

(you need to have the photo uploaded on a sharing site like Photo Bucket)

Later,

Hookster :)

Must be asking a lot more than it is worth. No action at all.

I dont think your asking alot more! I think you are asking retail price on a used gun. I would take off the stock and put the orignal stock back on. not to many people are ok with the price of the collapsible stock IMO. put the collapsible on GB and get between 6 and 7 hundred for the stock and sell the M4 for $1200. That is just my sugestion Its is your gun. Good luck either way.

I dont think your asking alot more! I think you are asking retail price on a used gun. I would take off the stock and put the orignal stock back on. not to many people are ok with the price of the collapsible stock IMO. put the collapsible on GB and get between 6 and 7 hundred for the stock and sell the M4 for $1200. That is just my sugestion Its is your gun. Good luck either way.

just to give you an idea, m4 's are selling for 1300$ new and c-stocks for anywhere between 600-700 both on gunbroker. thats 2000 bucks.:) dont get me wrong, id love to see you get a million bucks for it, but i agree w/ ROCKET, sell c-stock seperately.

Hi Texas. I have two. One is an M4 a little over three years old with little use (the one for sale). The M1014 I bought when they first came out. The SN is 3xx. I never even assembled it. Probably need to sell that too. Times are tough for construction guys like me now adays

I know it does not have the recoil tube and full mag like the ones sold to the Military, so I bought a Benelli oem recoil tube and a titanium full length mag just for the heck of it. Can't bring myself to take a heat gun , or blow torch to it, just like having them. Fun stuff for me. My next life I will be a gunsmith.

I know it does not have the recoil tube and full mag like the ones sold to the Military, so I bought a Benelli oem recoil tube and a titanium full length mag just for the heck of it. Can't bring myself to take a heat gun , or blow torch to it, just like having them. Fun stuff for me. My next life I will be a gunsmith.

The Ti tube really isn't a very invasive install. Low impact imho.

just so you know, a couple of mo's ago a brand new never fired m1014 w/ flagged receiver and w/ 3 position c-stock sold for $4025 BUCKS!! so its all in the way you list it and the pics you take!! #1 LIMITED EDITION/NEVER FIRED/NEVER ASSEMBLED #2 put the 3-tube and c-stock on it as well as the full length mag tube and last #4 take some great pics and list it on gunbroker. someone always buys limited edition/never fired weapons!!:)

just so you know, a couple of mo's ago a brand new never fired m1014 w/ flagged receiver and w/ 3 position c-stock sold for $4025 BUCKS!! so its all in the way you list it and the pics you take!! #1 LIMITED EDITION/NEVER FIRED/NEVER ASSEMBLED #2 put the 3-tube and c-stock on it as well as the full length mag tube and last #4 take some great pics and list it on gunbroker. someone always buys limited edition/never fired weapons!!:)

$4025 damn they are not even close to being that cool.

I think the one he has listed is different. He said slight use. so maybe that one dont even have the flag on it?