Firt Benelli M2

Gianni

What up, how you doing? Just got a Benelli M2 tatical with the 18.5" barrel. I'm looking to get a mag extension and came up with a few options, DMW, etc...

What I don't want is my mag extender sticking out further than the barrel. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance,

Johnny

:)
that's some good eyes there for an ole flyboy!!:D hey Z, what was it like to be a test pilot for the WRIGHT BROTHERS??
I landed in the mud after 34 seconds. I do the same when I drive a vehicle. Always scanning instrument panel. When I flew the U2, every 15 Min's, made adjustment with ******** top secret. That JAF burns fast. Less weight, go faster.

What up, how you doing? Just got a Benelli M2 tactical with the 18.5" barrel. I'm looking to get a mag extension and came up with a few options, DMW, etc...

What I don't want is my mag extender sticking out further than the barrel. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance,

Johnny

I do have a extra after market. I fixed your spelling on the word tactical. zee