Best STEEL full-length mag tube?

shuter

• 2 weeks later...
If you can afford a Benelli the Tube should be no Problem:p

I keep reading that ... Heck, I might have even typed it once or twice. But me personally, I really stretched the budget to get my M4. Coming up with the money for each accessory purchased is really difficult. I did get one of Carrier's titanium magazines, but so far that's it. Collapsible stock, handguard, SideArmor, etc. ... It's all way off in the distant post-lottery-winner future. :(

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I understand if someone cannot afford to shell out even an extra $20 for an upgrade.

I keep reading that ... Heck, I might have even typed it once or twice. But me personally, I really stretched the budget to get my M4. Coming up with the money for each accessory purchased is really difficult. I did get one of Carrier's titanium magazines, but so far that's it. Collapsible stock, handguard, SideArmor, etc. ... It's all way off in the distant post-lottery-winner future. :(

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I understand if someone cannot afford to shell out even an extra $20 for an upgrade.

keep your chin up LEO!! we've all been where you're at in our lives. im lucky cause life is good with family and finances right now. it will turn for you too soon!!;) TS