Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with MR1 parts

CMOMR1

Hey everyone, I just bought the new MR1 yesterday and it seems to be a very well thought out and solidly made firearm. My only problem so far has been finding a place to order parts for it, such as the tri-rail forend attachment they show on the benelli website. Anyone know where you can order one online? Any help would be appreciated!

• 2 months later...
Hey everyone, I just bought the new MR1 yesterday and it seems to be a very well thought out and solidly made firearm. My only problem so far has been finding a place to order parts for it, such as the tri-rail forend attachment they show on the benelli website. Anyone know where you can order one online? Any help would be appreciated!

Where ordering parts is concerned . . . the spare parts list booklet supplied with the MR1 is not totally complete . . .

I want to order a few spare O-Rings to keep handy 'just in case', and the darn thing's not even shown on drawing 3 on page 8! :confused: It's going to be interesting when I try to order the part from Benelli with no part number to reference. I guess I have to purchase an extra cylinder plunger pin (Part # 066V) just to get the O-Ring since it must be an inherent piece of the unit! :eek: All kidding aside, I find it odd that the O-Ring's not shown. Best!

Edited by reblyell
Spelling correction

That is a neat looking rifle! For what do you intend to use the gun? I have ordered an R1 in .270 wsm and am curious to see how the gas operated system functions in terms of reliability after many rounds. I suspect you will fire far more rounds in the MR1 than I will in the R1 so please keep us informed about frequency of cleaning etc.

Good luck!:)

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...