And now for something completely different **Warning** Graphic Shotgun Abuse

Duggan

Oh Sure..... A couple of years ago when I mentioned attaching my 16+1/2 inch long, M1917 shotgun bayonet to my H&K M1 S90 (Defense Configuaration) using industrial rubber bands and duct tape, everybody laughed. Well.... who's laughing now??

Duggan stole my idea. I knew I should have gotten an US Patent. Duggan will make millions and all I'll have is memories... that, and the baddest Zombie slayer in Massachusetts !!

I want to know the results of the range test. Go ahead...put a bag over your head and take this abortion outside and fire a few rounds through it. I suspect the failure mode would be the the adhesive on the tape melting after the barrel heats up a bit.

I suspect the failure mode would be the the adhesive on the tape melting after the barrel heats up a bit.

We'll see, I'd be interested in knowing too. Though 3M's datasheet gives the temp range of their tape to be up to 200F and I would think it would take an awful lot of shooting to heat the barrel up that much.

I want to know the results of the range test. Go ahead...put a bag over your head and take this abortion outside and fire a few rounds through it. I suspect the failure mode would be the the adhesive on the tape melting after the barrel heats up a bit.

Next time I go to the range, I'll put 50 rounds through it as fast as I can.

I'm not doing any more than that ... my shoulder and wallet will be hurting enough after 50.

Next time I go to the range, I'll put 50 rounds through it as fast as I can.

I'm not doing any more than that ... my shoulder and wallet will be hurting enough after 50.

couldn't you just get a walmart box of ammo? that won't hurt your wallet too bad... if you're just doing it to heat it up