Bullet buttons lol

heckler&kochp2000

Which gun law in particular are ya referring? since they have a book on gun laws which is only around 100 pages long! Kinda like the NM or CO hunting proclamations as far as trying to understand! You guys are welcome to move to NM as we have some great gun laws and the only thing ya should be concerned with is waiving a gun in the presence of a ABQ PD Officer, he could be within hours of starting his weekend which will be extended if he has to use his weapon.:) The will pull it really fast if anyone goes to waiving any kinda firearm and i do not blame them since loaded open carry is OK!

yes our gun laws are stupid along with a few others but come on you all know there is no better place than California to live.

Um WRONG!!!! there Rocket. actually there ARE some better "GUN FRIENDLY" States to live in!!;) i lived in Kangafornia for 40 yrs and still wonder why it took so long to finally leave!!:D i can say this now, TEXAS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! and you can have "MEXIFORNIA"!!

Um WRONG!!!! there Rocket. actually there ARE some better "GUN FRIENDLY" States to live in!!;) i lived in Kangafornia for 40 yrs and still wonder why it took so long to finally leave!!:D i can say this now, TEXAS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! and you can have "MEXIFORNIA"!!

Not talkin gun laws talking just reg living. weather, stuff to do we have everthing right here with the most important thing of all weather. No offence but i have been to texas many many times you can buy a big giant house for 500K but your weather completly sucks ass I wouldnt live there if house cost 100K not worth it IMO.

yeah i here ya Rocket about the good weather. but thats it!! its a broke-a$$ state run into the ground by retards!! bad schools, economy, everything EXCEPT the weather. ill give up good weather for a better more conservative run state any day of the week!!;)

Well it's easy to see you are not very "Progressive". :D