Question about 922R for the M4

L84Cabo

I searched for this but couldn't find an answer. Below is a list of the items that one has the option of replacing to be compliant with 922R. Does anyone know how this list gets determined?

I mean, the follower, for example, seems like a pretty minor and insignificant component but it qualifies as a changeable part. So why isn't the charging handle or bolt release button or rear sight, or top rail, for example, on this list as well? :confused:

Insights appreciated. Peace

1) Receiver

2) Barrel

3) Bolt

4) Bolt Carrier

5) Gas Piston

6) Trigger Housing

7) Trigger

8) Hammer

9) Disconnector

10) Buttstocks

11) Forearm

12) Magazine body

13) Followers

Don't expect oranges to fall from a pear tree.

Gun laws are written, passed and enforced by illogical and ignorant people.

If you try to hard to make sense of them, you'll hurt yourself.

Here's what you need to know about 922R.

If you are ever charged with a violation, it will in all likelihood be a secondary charge tacked on to a more serious offense.

Build your weapon the way you want it. Shoot it, clean it, and enjoy it.

Private ranges are a plus.

Private ranges are a plus.

Tuckers right!! heck, im looking for 10 acres to buy right now in N. Texas!! cause MOST of the STUPID ranges around here WONT let you shoot FMJ ammo!! WTF???:confused: soft point or hollow point ammo is about the norm!! this is Texas, what a F$%#ING JOKE!! so i might as well build my OWN RANGE!!!!!!! Ill post pics when completed....:p

Tuckers right!! heck, im looking for 10 acres to buy right now in N. Texas!! cause MOST of the STUPID ranges around here WONT let you shoot FMJ ammo!! WTF???soft point or hollow point ammo is about the norm!! this is Texas, what a F$%#ING JOKE!! so i might as well build my OWN RANGE!!!!!!! Ill post pics when completed....:p

C'mon back to CA Skeeter. We only get to fire tofu bullets that were made from soybeans raised with sustainable farming methods by the indiginous people of the rainforest and blessed by the local shamans

Later,

Hookster :D