Side Armor M4 Mod 2 rail/shell holder

KB Fab

I think Im going to end up getting this rail and shell carrier in the near future.

I too ran into a small zombie army the other night in my boxers... fortunately for me I was also wearing this...

http://www.antipersonnel.net/fmco/001.html#3

When I ran out of rounds, I went with a more simple solution...

http://www.antipersonnel.net/fmco/009.html

Edited by Stompy

You're lucky you had that extra gear! I normally sleep in full riot gear, riot shield and all. But it was in the laundry at the time. I still would've been short on ammo though so I guess it really doesn't matter. I'm sick of these zombies coming in here at night and doing that strange stuff to me and its got to stop!

Here is a picture I snapped with my camera of the first two I saw. They were the first ones to face the boomstick and unfortunately they didn't survive. But the remaining 3 looked very similar.

alien.jpg

Hate to say it but I don't think those are zombies. Looks like ET's cousin's really. These are zombies.

zombieproject9.jpg

Hate to say it but I don't think those are zombies. Looks like ET's cousin's really. These are zombies.

zombieproject9.jpg

So I shot 8 E.T.s? I was wondering why they weren't coming after me, they were just standing there staring at me until the first shot was fired, then they began wandering around aimlessly like they didn't know what the **** was going on, it was pretty freaky. But they were in fact trespassing and they must've seen the signs.

I'm thinking it took about 5 or six days from the time I got my email confirmation that it had shipped.

Same. But add a 4 days from order to ship notification in my case. Think I ordered about a week after KB. If it's a big deal, call and see what the availability currently happens to be. They sell a good piece of gear.

Same. But add a 4 days from order to ship notification in my case. Think I ordered about a week after KB. If it's a big deal, call and see what the availability currently happens to be. They sell a good piece of gear.

I ordered 2 days ago and I still haven't gotten a shipping email yet. I'm not in that big of a hurry, I can wait. I just hate waiting, that's all. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...