Latest Urbino pic / info

Hookster

I'm not holding my breath.

EXACTLY!!! yada yada yada!! this Over-hyped stock has been projected to come out numerous times now that have come and gone already!!!:rolleyes: but I sure do like my Benelli OEM collapsible stock!!!:D and lets face it, only midgets really need this Mesa stock!!^_^

Edited by texas skeeter

EXACTLY!!! yada yada yada!! this Over-hyped stock has been projected to come out numerous times now that have come and gone already!!!:rolleyes: but I sure do like my Benelli OEM collapsible stock!!!:D and lets face it, only midgets really need this Mesa stock!!^_^

This thread clearly isn't for you.

agreed!! but i did see YOU post some sarcasm as well!!;)

Nothing sarcastic in my post.

If it gets here before 2011, I'll consider it "on time".

I learned long ago never to believe launch dates for vaporware products in the gun industry.

That said, everyone interested in an Urbino clearly knows that the OEM collapsibles exist and isn't interested in them for whatever reason.

when it comes to Benellis ,some things should be factory and some not,,,,,,,,magazine tubes,bolthandles,saftys,recoil pads,etc are on the should,,,some should not,stocks are one of them.

Wait...what? :confused: Why should the magazine tube be factory? Kip's tube is rock solid. And Benelli's stock is perfect...if you're 6' 4" like me :D

Wait...what? :confused: Why should the magazine tube be factory? Kip's tube is rock solid. And Benelli's stock is perfect...if you're 6' 4" like me :D

He's crazy. Don't encourage his delirious delusional rambling.

He's also old enough to be certified as senile.