How many shots in 1 hour?

Stoffer

Hello,

I am planning a trip to Argentina to hunt doves, does anyone knows how many shots it is possible to shot in 1 hour without dameging and Benelli M2?

Someone have recomended me that I should bring two shotguns so one can cool off from time to time.

Best regards Stoffer

Shoulder will fail before you overheat the shotgun. If I was going to make that journey, at that expense, I would certainly bring along a backup gun. You never know when a minor part might fail during long days of shooting. The last thing you want is down time with a broken shotgun.

Enjoy the trip. You have some great steaks in your future.

I friend of mine went to Argentina a couple years ago with his several year old SBE, he shot a boat load of shells (2000 plus a day) he lost a pin out of the gun, they cut off a drill bit that was the right diameter, stuck it in the hole and kept firing for another few days.

Post photos when you return, safe travels and hunting

Thanks for the answers, I would like to bring only one gun because of the weight of my luggage.

If any of you have some suggetions regarding which spare parts I should bring with me plese let me know.

And again thank you very much for opinion on this topic.

Stoffer