Curious about choice of color in M4 full mag tubes

Vague

From what I see on this forum every one chooses OEM color for a full lenght mag tube . Yet on carrier comp there are several to chose from although they don't really show how it looks on a fully assemble M4. Now of course I understand that shiny and tactical don't really go together but since many of us are not going to really be doing any tactical till the zombie bears attack do any of you run the polished versions or is everyone running OEM? I myself wonder what the polished version looks like if anyone has a picture and wishes to display it. As always I understand opinions vary.

thank you

vague

From what I see on this forum every one chooses OEM color for a full lenght mag tube . Yet on carrier comp there are several to chose from although they don't really show how it looks on a fully assemble M4. Now of course I understand that shiny and tactical don't really go together but since many of us are not going to really be doing any tactical till the zombie bears attack do any of you run the polished versions or is everyone running OEM? I myself wonder what the polished version looks like if anyone has a picture and wishes to display it. As always I understand opinions vary.

thank you

vague

"zombie bears" :) i love it.

i'm going to order OEM, but if kip offered colors like "FDE (flat dark earth)" i would jump on it.

ya, see what I am saying is there seems to be no distance shots of the whole shotgun with a different colored tube on it. Like looking at just a fender of a car - then you see the whole thing and it just don't really float your boat all that much. Even carrier comp don't have full shots seems strange.

ya its a given that the full tube is a no brainer and probably in black but I'd like to see the polished stainless in totalarity.

where's al bundy when you need him?

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I just like one uniform look. If the whole shotgun was brushed stainless, then I would want a matching brushed stainless tube. If the whole thing was magenta ... Well, I probably wouldn't have bought it ... But if I had a magenta shotgun, I'd want the magazine tube to be magenta as well. It has nothing to do with being "tactical" and everything to do with avoiding the creation of an ostentatious shotgun. Some vainglorious members of this forum might like gaudy firearms; but I'm not one of them.

Edited by LeoAtrox

wise advice from all

thank you

do I know anything more about what color mag I want to go with? -- what ever floats the boat at that moment when your in

buy buy buy mode.

lol - I will either be coffee'd up or tired and in dream land no doubt when I do decide what to go with -

I like to suprise myself ------------------ often ------------ however ford might have had a good point -

but you are absolutely right about more useful pictures. if would be very helpful to see some pictures from different angles that show various finishes and/or colors of magazine tubes in context with the entire shotgun. maybe we'll get lucky and someone will post some pictures like this eventually.

You sound like a woman and her purses. It's not that difficult to picture the gun with a color matched tube, or a bright stainless tube. I guess it's a big deal if you're modeling your M4 in front of the mirror with your MOLLE gear on. This ain't a fashion show.

but you are absolutely right about more useful pictures. if would be very helpful to see some pictures from different angles that show various finishes and/or colors of magazine tubes in context with the entire shotgun. maybe we'll get lucky and someone will post some pictures like this eventually.

come on hopeton - that's rather harsh isn't it? the point of a forum is to ask questions and receive answers. Opinions vary but negative opinions expressing a judgement on someone isn't really that productive. I take it you drive a rust bucket and have never waxed your car or given thought to its color

or did one darn thing to it to improve its looks and performance. gheesh.