Wts Benelli M4

match308

Just a tip, you'd make more money if you broke the accessories down and returned it to stock. Sell off the accessories individually. It can be a PITA to do, but I bet you could pull out a few hundred additional dollars.

Set yourself up with a gunbroker account for free.

I would not sell a weapon that isn't in 922 compliance. You seem to be one part shy of compliance, unless you just forgot to mention a US made magazine follower.

Thanks for the input guys. I thought about returnig it to stock, wich I may just do if, in a week, it fails to find a buyer. Thanks for pointin out the 922r. I forgot to add the Dave's follower that is has installed. I have two of these, so I'm not going to be without one. Im just selling the new one. My beater M4 is like a Timex, ugly but always works.

My old one has special sentimentality and will never be sold.

why not keep it

and sell the beater

and then you can have

all the fun

of making the new one a beater

and what would you ask for the beater

and what would you ask for the returned to stock

if thats the route your going to go

No offense meant. Sorry if I called your first one a beater. I thought it was okay since you called it a beater but I guess it likes wives and only the husband is entitled to call her names.

I hope you can overlook my transgression.

ya I see a lot of m4s on gunporker but they are all way overpriced and not selling very fast. Perhaps you could list on for more of an audiance. Or even go to elite deal seeker and pick one of the sites to post on http://www.elitedealseeker.com/?category=gunstuff. I saw a factory model go for 1200 on calgun the other day and one with a mesa stock and kip carrier mag tube go for 1550 about a week ago. (it sold in a day and half if I recall). I think that one was on ar15.com under shotguns.

but strangerdanger gave good advice - if you want to tear it down - and sell the add ons seperate. But remember your playing to a "lets make a deal" crowd mentality. No matter what high prices gunpoker is listing people use it as a guide.

Buds gun shop prices are more realistic -

anyway

good luck with your sale.

Edited by Vague

No offense meant. Sorry if I called your first one a beater. I thought it was okay since you called it a beater but I guess it likes wives and only the husband is entitled to call her names.

I hope you can overlook my transgression.

ya I see a lot of m4s on gunporker but they are all way overpriced and not selling very fast. Perhaps you could list on

www.armlist.com for more of an audiance. Or even go to elite deal seeker and pick one of the sites to post on. I saw a factory model go for 1200 on calgun the other day and one with a mesa stock and kip carrier mag tube go for 1550 about a week ago. (it sold in a day and half if I recall). I think that one was on ar15.com under shotguns.

but strangerdanger gave good advice - if you want to tear it down - and sell the add ons seperate. But remember your playing to a "lets make a deal" crowd mentality. No matter what high prices gunpoker is listing people use it as a guide.

Buds gun shop prices are more realistic -

anyway

good luck with your sale.

That link you posted has absolutely nothing to do with guns in any form or fashion. WTF is up with that???